Yeah, no, that didn’t really happen, but – WHY NOT? Why doesn’t someone sue the Federal Government for fraud and coercion. The shots are not vaccines. None of them are.
- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require two doses, while the Johnson & Johnson vaccine requires one dose
- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines, while the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a viral vector vaccine (see below for definitions)
- mRNA: mRNA stands for messenger ribonucleic acid and can generally be described as instructions for your body on how to make a protein or even just a piece of a protein. mRNA is not able to alter or modify a person’s genetic makeup, or DNA. The mRNA from a COVID-19 vaccine never enter the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA are kept. Instead, COVID-19 vaccines that use mRNA work with the body’s natural defenses to safely develop protection (immunity) to the disease
- viral vector: A gene code unique to SARS-CoV-2 helps produce a spike protein and display it on the cell’s surface. Once on the surface of the cell, it causes the immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating T-cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection
- Side effects are fairly similar, with the most common being pain at the injection site, fatigue, headache and muscle aches
- Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available for people ages 18 years and older, while the Pfizer vaccine includes those 16 and older
The definition of a vaccine is this: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
The mRNA shots do not introduce antibodies. They manipulate the synthesis of protein within our cells. This apparently puts our white blood cells on steroids which helps them fight illness more efficiently, however, this has not been proven effective and the white blood cells can’t specifically identify or differentiate between what spike protein it should attack, which is why pregnant women are told not to take it. Human fetus may be mistaken for a spike protein and attacked by your own immune system. Sterilization anyone? It’s free at Walmart these days.
Those shots are free at Walmart. Since when something so potentially lucrative – free in medical history? Sniff test = it stinks.
Another disturbing fact? Biological material? what is that? below freezing temperatures? how can it be injected then if the liquid must be frozen?
According to this website:
Leveraging mRNA technology has been pivotal in developing a safe, effective vaccine so quickly, but mRNA itself is incredibly fragile — it gets broken down very rapidly and easily. This inherent instability of mRNA is what has made developing an mRNA-based vaccine so challenging in the past. In addition, the biological material used to package the mRNA so it can be delivered as a vaccine is also somewhat unstable
Here is the report from the FDA – Safety Study – Public Information
In any case, do your research, know what is in the medicine you are taking. Don’t trust anything but your own research and the honest facts.
Someone sue them for misuse of terminology and make yourself some money, do something really good with the money too.
America the Beautiful – In God We Trust!